Why Train with Us?
Infant Survival Swim Training Program
As a member of the SSDN, you will be a part of the only non-profit organization in the industry. An SSDN certification provides you the highest level of personalized training and support as well as gives you the ability to run your business your own way.
Training & Membership Details
- Minimum of 20 in water training days with over 100 hours of instruction.
- 6-week hands-on training with a variety of ages and abilities of young children.
- Training Cost is $9,500- (other certifications range from $10,000 – $12,000 plus and have additional fees for updates or in-water retraining).
- Annual membership dues are $150 – There are no other required fees beyond training.
- Instructor Trainer Team with over 100 years of combined teaching experience.
- A personal listing on the survivalswim.net website with a link to your marketing.
- Ongoing education, conferences, and mentorship for your business.
- Ongoing instructor support through our closed Facebook group.
The SSDN Difference
- We are a gentle approach organization that balances survival swimming skills with a lifelong love of water in all of our students.
- Our methodology is child-centered and is positive reinforcement driven in order to promote happy, confident, and capable swimmers.
- We read each child and tailor each lesson to their individual needs.
- Our unique curriculum was designed with contributions from many different fields of study including anatomy, physiology, child development, and behaviorism as it relates to the young child and swimming.
- We are a nonprofit organization-we exist with and for all of the members of our network.
- Multiple options of Instructor Trainers and training timelines to choose from.
- Our training process is results oriented and promotes critical thinking.
- Longer lessons allow time for nurturing and bonding with your students.
- No governing body imposing registration or recertification fees on you or your students.
- Independently own and operate your business in any manner you choose.
For more information, contact one of our Instructor Trainers!